Please contact Travel Support
if you have special requests regarding bedding, meals or medical needs, or any other questions about this trip.Please note:
At the time of booking, you will see a page with your order number and trip cost. This is your confirmation. Please retain and bring this information with you on your trip.Half-day Tillicum Village cultural experience:
• This activity involves extensive walking outdoors, including up and down very steep stairs. It is not recommended for guests with mobility issues or certain other health conditions. Please consult your physician prior to booking travel.
• This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
• This activity is not recommended for expectant mothers or families with very small children.
• Audio or video recording, along with photography (with or without flash), is prohibited during the performance in Tillicum Village. Some of the performers will be in the lobby after the show for questions, and photographs are permitted at that time.
• Please note:
There is no return transportation provided between the hotel and the pier.
• Rail-jumping, or an attempt to enter the water without permission of the vessel's captain, interferes with the safe operation of the vessel and is subject to a maximum civil penalty of US$30,000. Sample lunch menu:
• Traditionally prepared fish that is cooked over alder wood.
• Northwest-style stew.
• Wild grain harvest rice.
• Whole grain Tillicum bread.
• A salad comprised of field greens.
• Polenta with wild mushroom ragout.
• Fresh fruit salad and blackberry crisp.
• Soft drinks, hot tea and coffee are included.
• Please notify Travel Support
when you book this trip if you have any dietary restrictions that may affect your participation in this activity.