Price displayed above is per person based on double occupancy for the inside cabin and does not include US$81.30 in government fees and taxes per person. Upgraded cabin categories are available at an additional cost. Click “Update Price” for final price per person, which includes government fees and taxes.
From the home port of Port Canaveral near Orlando, Florida, after a relaxing day at sea, you’ll head to the first stop in the Bahamas at Nassau, the capital of the Bahamas on New Providence Island. This destination offers something for everyone, from relaxation to sightseeing and adventure, and the popular, activity-filled Atlantis resort is just offshore on Paradise Island. Then it’s onward to CocoCay®, a fun-filled private island reserved exclusively for Royal Caribbean® passengers. Take a nature walk, swim in the tranquil waters or sunbathe on the white-sand beach. You’ll have a full day to explore CocoCay® before it’s time to get back on board and head home to Port Canaveral.
What we love:
• Bahamian straw markets provide a space for you to test your bargaining skills and try to get a good deal on handmade baskets, guava jellies, woodcarvings, mats, hats and more.
• Designed with kids in mind, the Splashaway Bay aqua park features a waterscape filled with sea creature water cannons, slides, a drench bucket and jungle gym.
• The pool deck includes a family-friendly Jacuzzi and poolside movie screen.
Your DreamTrip includes 5 days and 4 nights on a Bahamas cruise aboard the Royal Caribbean Majesty of the Seas®.
• Complimentary breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks are provided on board. Experience fine dining in the main dining room, and casual dining at a variety of times and locations throughout the ship. Some dining options, including specialty restaurants, are offered at an additional charge.
• 2 pools and 3 whirlpools/hot tubs.
• Access to an adults-only retreat.
• Access to spa and fitness center, with treatments and classes at an additional cost.
• Family-friendly programming and activities, including shows, games, contests and enrichment classes.
• Complimentary entertainment in the 9 bars, clubs and lounges on board.
• Access to casino.
• Onboard Wi-Fi (for an additional charge) and flat-screen TVs in each stateroom.
• Duty-free shopping.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
Airfare is not included in the DreamTrip price! The closest commercial airport to the port is Orlando International Airport (MCO). We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Please note: Airport transfers are not included in this trip. Make sure to arrange your own transfers between the airport(s) and the port(s).
This trip will close by November 16.
Check out this DreamTrip on Facebook.
• Interior Cabin
• Ocean View Cabin
All cabins feature:
• 2 twin beds that convert to a royal king-size bed, measuring 72.5 inches (184 centimeters) wide by 82 inches (208 centimeters) long.
• Sitting area.
• Private bathroom.
• Vanity area.
• Closed-circuit television.
Group cabin categories for this cruise are single- and
double-occupancy only. Third and fourth guests are available as an
upgrade outside the group. Upgrades are at the discretion of the cruise
line, based on availability, and would entail an upgrade charge.
Availability is limited. Pricing varies by cabin type.
Orlando (Port Canaveral), Florida
Orlando (Port Canaveral), Florida
Itinerary is subject to change. All times are local to the port.
You will be advised of your designated arrival time to the cruise port upon completion of your online check-in. It is important that you arrive at your designated time. You must arrive at the cruise port no later than 2 hours prior to departure to allow time for the check-in process. Any guest arriving within 60 minutes of the departure time will risk being denied boarding.
Adult and children’s pricing may vary depending on the travel date. Click BOOK IT to see detailed pricing information.
cabin categories for this cruise are single- and double-occupancy only.
Third and fourth guests are available as an upgrade outside the group.
Upgrades are at the discretion of the cruise line, based on
availability, and would entail an upgrade charge.
We base children’s pricing on their age at the time of travel. Their reservation has to be booked and paid for in order for you to check them in.
Please remember to book a reservation for everyone you’re bringing along on your DreamTrip before you travel or they will not be permitted to board the ship.
Each traveler must have a government-issued picture ID (e.g., a driver's license) in addition to a government-issued birth certificate, an original naturalization certificate or a valid passport that expires at least 6 months after this trip.
Make sure that your passport and visa, if applicable, are up-to-date before you leave! It’s important to double check that you have all the identification and other documentation required by the specific country you’re traveling to. In many countries, passports and visas must be valid for 6 months or longer after the trip end date. If you are unable to obtain the required identification and other documentation, the Cancellation Policy for this DreamTrip will apply.