The beachside retreat Grand Hyatt®
Bali is across the street from Bali Collection, the biggest mall in Bali, and just minutes from Nusa Dua, a popular sightseeing destination. Guests can relax in any of the 4 pools — including a lagoon-style pool and a river-theme pool with 2 waterslides.Hotel features:
• 5 restaurants, 1 lounge, 1 bar and 1 poolside bar.
• 4 outdoor pools.
• Kriya Spa.
• 24-hour Bay Club Fitness Center with squash courts, yoga studio, sauna, steam room and plunge pools.
• Direct beach access.
• Nearby Bali Collection shopping center, Pasifika Museum and Bali National Golf Club.
• Complimentary self-parking. King or Twin Room accommodations with:
• 1 king or 2 single beds. Please note: Bedding type is subject to hotel availability. Child pricing is based on sharing existing bed(s). An extra bed is available at an additional cost; contact Travel Support for availability and booking.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children.
• In-room safe.
• Iron and ironing board.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 2 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 17.
Grand Hyatt Bali
Nusa Dua BTDC, Nusa Dua 80363, Indonesia
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click BOOK IT
to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies
section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia.