Set on the mighty Ping River, family-friendly Holiday Inn Chiang Mai boasts mountain, city and river views. Guests appreciate its proximity to Nong Hoi market, Wiang Kum Kam archeological site and Art in Paradise Museum Chiang Mai.Hotel features:
• 3 restaurants, 1 lobby bar and room service.
• Outdoor pool.
• Fitness center, sauna and steam rooms.
• Barbecue grills available.
• Shuttle service to downtown Chiang Mai.
Superior Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 2 double beds. Please note: Bedding type is subject to hotel availability. Child pricing is based on sharing existing bed(s). An extra bed is available at an additional cost; contact Travel Support for availability and booking.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children. (Please note:
An extra bed is required for occupancy of 2 adults and 2 children.)
• Bathroom with separate shower and bathtub.
• 32-inch (81-centimeter) LCD television.
• Blackout shades.
• Coffee- and tea-making facilities.
• Minibar (consumption at an additional cost).
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Holiday Inn Chiang Mai
318/1 Chiang Mai-Lamphun Road
Tumbol Wat Kate, Amphur Muang, Chiang Mai 50000, Thailand
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click BOOK IT
to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies
section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia.