Angsana Xi’an Lintong, a hot-springs resort, is nestled within gardens, courtyards and pavilions, all in the shadow of Mt. Lishan. Nearby is the museum displaying the life-size Qin terracotta statues of warriors and horses — a drive of around 15 minutes. After exploring the area, guests can indulge themselves with afternoon tea and rejuvenating hot springs.Resort features:
• 4 restaurants and 2 bars. Please note: Some restaurants at this resort may have a dress code. Please check the resort website for more information.
• Outdoor pool with connecting indoor pool.
• Award-winning Angsana Spa with massage and body treatments.
• Access to the natural hot-springs complex with 25 outdoor thematic pools and outdoor family pool.
• Fitness center.
• Yoga studio.
• Meditation lounge.
• Karaoke and mahjong rooms.
• Kids’ Club for children ages 3-10 years.
• Proximity to the museum displaying the life-size Qin terracotta statues of warriors and horses.
• Complimentary self-parking.Royal Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 2 single beds. Please note: Bedding type is subject to resort availability. Child pricing is based on sharing existing bed(s). An extra bed is available at an additional cost; contact Travel Support for availability and booking.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children.
• CD and DVD player.
• Electric kettle.
• Coffee- and tea-making facilities.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Angsana Xi’an Lintong
No. 8 East Yue chun Road
Lintong District, Xi’an, Shaanxi Province 710600, China
Pricing for children for this resort may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click BOOK IT
to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies
section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia.