Please contact Travel Support
if you have special requests regarding bedding, meals or medical needs, or any other questions about this trip.Please note:
At the time of booking, you will see a page with your order number and trip cost. This is your confirmation. Please retain and bring this information with you on your trip.
Gratuities are not included. We suggest providing gratuities at your own discretion.
Upon check-in at the hotel, each guest must present their passport and Mexican Tourist Card to the front desk. Mexican Tourist Cards are distributed by the airline and stamped by Mexican immigration authorities upon arrival into the country. The hotel will make copies of these documents to waive valued-added tax (VAT) charges.
For Mexican citizens, a 16% VAT (IVA) charge will be applied in addition to the room rate. The hotel will post taxes to the individual’s personal extras account. This amount is due upon arrival unless arrangements to postpone the charge to the master account have been made in advance.
Puerto Vallarta City tour:
• We recommend that you wear comfortable footwear and clothing, and bring cash for shopping at the local shops.
Available at Marival Residences Luxury Resort and Marival Resort & Suites:
• Daily activities program which includes cooking and Spanish lessons, miniature golf, bicycle riding, beach volleyball, tennis, basketball and more.
• Watersports activities include aqua aerobics, kayaking, boogie boarding, windsurfing and sailing.
• Rock climbing wall.
• Marival Kids program with entertainment, games and activities for children and teens.
• Fitness center including exercise programs such as Pilates, spinning and yoga.
• Gourmet Food and premium drinks. Including 4 a la carte restaurants with signature cuisine. And no reservations required at any of our restaurants except Mozza Mare for dinner.
• Spacious, fully equipped luxury Residences, to enjoy absolute privacy and comfort.
• 4 Diamond, indulgent and personalized service. Our staff will pamper you and ensure every detail of your vacation is perfect.
• Theme Nights at our restaurant Omaggio. Every night you will discover flavors from around the world designed by our Executive Chef, Alfredo Jiménez.
• Pillow menu, select your favorite option to guarantee maximum comfort and rest.
• Turndown service, every night at your residence you will find different homemade Mexican sweets.
• Pool concierge, which will make sure you have dry towels, sunscreen, clean sunglasses, a good book to read and much more.
• Exclusive VIP Beach Club with full food and beverage service from 12-5 p.m.
• Pool and beach amenities, such as canapes, ice cream, fruit selection and cool water taken directly to your lounge chair. There is also full food and beverage service in this area.
• All-day activity program and evening shows. Marival Kids program included.
• Unlimited access to the services and facilities of our sister resort, Marival Resort & Suites, Nuevo Vallarta.
• Unlimited rounds of golf per adult per stay, (Golf Access & Reservation fee of US$75 per person per round not included). (Fee subject to change).
• Free Wi-Fi Internet (restrictions apply)
• Free Tennis Clinics at Marival Resort & Suites
• 24-hour room service (with an additional 10% charge on your bill's total).
• 24-hour bellboy service.
• Complementary water and refreshments, and beer in the refrigerator of your Residence.
• Hospitality area for early arrivals - or late departures (subject to availability).
• 24-hour Transportation service between Marival Residences Luxury Resort and Marival Resort & Suites.
• Fitness Center, stay fit with our cutting-edge Life Fitness equipment. Access through Melange World Spa®
• Honeymoon and Anniversary bonus.
• The ability to customize a personal stay by reserving a “Family Emotion” package.
• Aquatic sports include kayaks and boogie boards. The equipment for practicing motorized water sports, as well as snorkeling, diving and fishing expeditions are offered at an additional cost.