New Montana Hotel & Spa is a modern, family-friendly property in the Carpathians, just steps from Stirbey Castle and across the street from a shopping mall. Hiking, mountain biking, golf and plenty of historical sites are also nearby. Guests also appreciate relaxing in the on-site spa after a day of such activities and sightseeing — be sure to take advantage of your 30% discount on all massage and body treatment services!
• 1 restaurant, 1 bar and 1 seasonal outdoor lounge bar and restaurant.
• 1 indoor heated pool.
• New Montana Health Club, sauna and Jacuzzi.
• Fitness center.
• Children’s playground.
• Bicycle rental.
• Swimming instruction available.
• Nearby Escapade Adventure Park.
• Self-parking: 24 Romanian lei or 5.5 euros per day.Standard Double Room or Standard Twin Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 2 twin beds. Please note: Bedding type is subject to hotel availability. Child pricing is based on sharing existing bed(s). An extra bed is available at an additional cost; contact Travel Support for availability and booking. A complimentary baby cot is available upon request.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Minimum occupancy 1 adult.
• Bathroom with hairdryer and complimentary toiletries.
• Bathrobe and slippers to use during your stay.
• Safe deposit box.
• Minibar (consumption at an additional cost).
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 2 p.m.
Checkout: 1 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
New Montana Hotel & Spa
Bulevardul Carol I 24
Sinaia 106100, Romania
Pricing for children for this hotel resort may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click BOOK IT
to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies
section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia.