Holiday Inn Bangkok Silom is set in the central business and entertainment district of Bangkok. Its location provides an ideal base for exploring nearby attractions, including nearby Asiatique The Riverfront, an open-air night market established in 1907, which features more than 1,000 venues for shopping and eating. Complimentary tuk-tuk shuttle service drops guests off at the Surasak BTS Station.Hotel features:
• 1 restaurant, 2 bars, 1 poolside bar and room service.
• Indoor pool, indoor kid’s pool, outdoor pool and outdoor kid’s pool.
• Fitness center, sauna, steam room and males-only whirlpool.
• Massage services available (at your own expense).
• Tennis court.Deluxe Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 2 queen beds. Please note: Bedding type is subject to hotel availability. Child pricing is based on sharing existing bed(s). An extra bed is available for a fee; contact Travel Support for availability and booking.
• Maximum occupancy 2 adults, or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Minimum occupancy 1 adult.
• Air conditioning.
• Private bathroom with separate shower and bathtub, bidet, hairdryer, telephone and more.
• Bathrobe and slippers to use during your stay.
• Iron and ironing board.
• Flat-screen television with premium satellite channels, DVD player and more.
• Coffee- and tea-making facilities.
• Minibar (consumption at an additional cost).
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Holiday Inn Bangkok Silom
981 Silom Road
Bang Rak, Bangkok 10500, Thailand
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click BOOK IT
to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies
section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia.