Overlooking the Gulf of Thailand, beachfront Holiday Inn Pattaya is a family-friendly paradise within the bustling city center. Adults can spend leisure time getting pampered at the Tea Tree Spa while children play at the kids’ club made just for them. Guests who wish to explore the city can visit nearby attractions such as the Teddy Bear Museum and Art in Paradise museum, the first 3D museum in Thailand.Hotel features:
• 3 restaurants, 1 deli, 1 bar and 1 poolside bar.
• 2 infinity pools, terrazzo pool and kids’ pool with waterslide.
• Tea Tree Spa.
• 2 fitness centers.
• Kids’ club.
• Complimentary self-parking.Ocean View Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 2 single beds. Please note: Bedding type is subject to hotel availability. Child pricing is based on sharing existing bed(s). An extra bed is available at an additional cost; contact Travel Support for availability and booking.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children. (Please note:
An extra bed is required for occupancy of 2 adults and 2 children).
• Flat-screen television.
• Work desk with lamp.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 20.
Holiday Inn Pattaya
463/68, 463/99 Pattaya Sai 1 Road
Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi, Pattaya 20150, Thailand
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click BOOK IT
to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies
section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia.