Holiday Inn Bangkok Silom is set in the central business and
entertainment district of Bangkok. Its location provides an ideal base
for exploring nearby attractions, including nearby Asiatique The
Riverfront, an open-air night market established in 1907, which features
more than 1,000 venues for shopping and eating. Complimentary tuk-tuk
shuttle service drops guests off at the Surasak BTS Station.Hotel features:
• 1 restaurant, 2 bars, 1 poolside bar and room service.
• Indoor pool, indoor kid’s pool, outdoor pool and outdoor kid’s pool.
• Fitness center, sauna, steam room and males-only whirlpool.
• Massage services available (at your own expense).
• Tennis court.Deluxe Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 2 queen beds. Please note: Bedding type is subject to hotel
availability. Child pricing is based on sharing existing bed(s). An
extra bed is available at an additional cost; contact Travel Support for availability and booking.
Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children, with 1 child
age 2 years or younger, and the 2nd child ages 3-11 years. (Please note:
An extra bed is required for occupancy of 2 adults and 2 children.)
• In-room heating and air conditioning controls.
• Work desk with lamp.
• Flat-screen television.
• Coffee- and tea-making facilities.
• Minibar (consumption at an additional cost).
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Holiday Inn Bangkok Silom
981 Silom Road
Bang Rak, Bangkok 10500, Thailand
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click BOOK IT
to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies
section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit
card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to:
a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental,
security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received
notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a
credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the
hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the
hotel is outside of the control of Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy.
Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept
responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia.