Please contact Travel Support
if you have special requests regarding bedding, meals or medical needs, or any other questions about this trip.Please note:
At the time of booking, you will see a page with your order number and trip cost. This is your confirmation. Please retain and bring this information with you on your trip.
Upon check-in at the hotel, each guest must present their passport and Mexican Tourist Card to the front desk. Mexican Tourist Cards are distributed by the airline and stamped by Mexican immigration authorities upon arrival into the country. The hotel will make copies of these documents to waive valued-added tax (VAT) charges.
For Mexican citizens, a 16% VAT (IVA) charge will be applied in addition to the room rate. The hotel will post taxes to the individual’s personal extras account. This amount is due upon arrival unless arrangements to postpone the charge to the master account have been made in advance.
Las Caletas Beach Hideaway Excursion:
• We suggest bringing biodegradable sunscreen, extra money for snacks, drinks, souvenirs, pictures, tips, etc., a hat, a light sweater or waterproof jacket, and swimwear and towel.
• Register for optional activities on board your boat or at the gift shop
• Daily schedule may vary without notice to due to weather and sea conditions
• Life jackets are mandatory during all water activities
• Kids Adventure Park is for children ages 4-11, minimum height 4 feet (1.2 meters)
• Teen Adventure Cove includes highly physically demanding activities; participants must be in excellent physical and mental condition.
• Alcohol not permitted.
• Slide n' fly: ages 12-19, minimum height: 4 feet (1.2 meters), and maximum weight: 220 lbs. (100 kg).
• The Blob, Zip Line and Step Up: ages 12+, minimum height: 4 feet (1.2 meters), and maximum weight: 260 lbs. (118 kg)
• Expectant mothers, people who suffer from heart disease, back or spine problems cannot participate in the Teen Adventure Cove activities. Duration: 7 hrs.
Available at Marival Residences Luxury Resort and Marival Resort & Suites:
• Daily activities program which includes cooking and Spanish lessons, miniature golf, bicycle riding, beach volleyball, tennis, basketball and more.
• Watersports activities include aqua aerobics, kayaking, boogie boarding, windsurfing and sailing.
• Rock climbing wall.
• Marival Kids program with entertainment, games and activities for children and teens.
• Fitness center including exercise programs such as Pilates, spinning and yoga.