Please contact Travel Support
if you have special requests regarding bedding, meals or medical needs, or any other questions about this trip.Please note:
At the time of booking, you will see a page with your order number and trip cost. This is your confirmation. Please retain and bring this information with you on your trip.
Gratuities at the lodge are not included. We suggest providing gratuities at your own discretion.
For safety reasons, swimming in the waters of Lake Victoria is not recommended.
Boat trip to Virgin Island:
• The boat ride to the Virgin Islands is approximately 1 hour.
• Please notify Travel Support
when you book this trip if you have any dietary restrictions that may affect your participation in this activity.Optional activities available at the lodge (at an additional cost):
• Guided forest walk (40,000 Ugandan shillings per couple; walk lasts approximately 2-3 hours)
• Boat ride (100,000 Ugandan shillings per person, per hour; maximum of 8 people per ride)
• Quad bike rental (65,000 Ugandan shillings per person, per hour)
• Bird-watching session (30,000 Ugandan shillings per person)
• Cycling (35,000 Ugandan shillings per person, per hour)
• Trip to BIDCO Oil Palm Uganda Limited (150,000 Ugandan shillings per person; maximum of 6 people per car)
• Local fishing trip (120,000 Uganda shillings per person)
• Trip to a solar plant (150,000 Uganda shillings per person)