As its name suggests, Lagoon Beach Hotel & Spa is set on white-sand Lagoon Beach, overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, Table Mountain and Robben Island. Guests enjoy its proximity to several attractions within Milnerton, including Milnerton Lighthouse and Milnerton Racecourse Nature Reserve. Hotel features:
• 2 restaurants, 1 beach bar and room service.
• 1 outdoor pool.
• Camelot Spa and fitness center.
• Direct access to Lagoon Beach.
• Complimentary shuttle bus to downtown, Victoria & Alfred Waterfront and Century City.
• Nearby Milnerton Golf Course.Classic Room accommodations with:
• 2 single beds, either separate or pushed together to form 1 king bed. Please note: Bedding type is subject to hotel availability. Child pricing is based on sharing existing bed(s). An extra bed is available at an additional cost; contact Travel Support for availability and booking.
• Maximum occupancy 2 adults, or 2 adults and 1 child age 11 years and younger.
• Minimum occupancy 1 adult.
• Air conditioning.
• Bathroom with bathtub, separate shower and toilet.
• Digital satellite television.
• Electronic safe.
• Iron and ironing board.
• Linen and towels to use during your stay.
• Tea- and coffee-making facilities.
• Minibar (consumption at an additional cost).
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 2 p.m.
Checkout: 11 a.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Lagoon Beach Hotel & Spa
1 Lagoon Gate Drive
Milnerton, Cape Town, South Africa
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click BOOK IT
to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies
section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia.