Your DreamTrip includes 5 days and 4 nights* in Tokyo, Japan, as well as:
• Full-day city sightseeing tour and lunch cruise around Tokyo Bay; includes lunch, transportation and gratuities for the tour guide and driver.
• Full day tour of Kamakura and Yokohama; includes instant noodle-making class, transportation and gratuities for the tour guide and driver.
• English- or Chinese-speaking guide.
• 4 breakfasts and 1 dinner.
• A host, whose goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff — they host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more. (Please note: A host will be provided only on trips with bookings of 10 or more adults.)*Want to stay an extra night or two? Make the most of your trip with our specially negotiated prices for pre- and post-night stays! Click BOOK IT, then select from the options available at the bottom of the “Check Availability” section.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Haneda Airport (HND), approximately 7.5 miles (12 kilometers) away. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.Airport Transfers
Round-trip airport transfers are included from:
Haneda Airport (HND) to the hotel on June 10 at 10:55 a.m., 11:55 a.m., 1 p.m., 2:05 p.m., 3:05 p.m., 4:05 p.m. or 5:50 p.m.
The hotel to Haneda Airport (HND) on June 14 at 8:10 a.m., 9:15 a.m., 10:10 a.m., 11:15 a.m., 12:10 p.m., 1:10 p.m., 2:10 p.m., 3:25 p.m., 4:35 p.m., 5:35 p.m. or 9:20 p.m.
To arrange your airport transfers, please submit flight details HERE
by May 27.
Please note: Transfers are provided only for the airport(s), dates and times listed above.
This trip will close by May 4.
Check out this DreamTrip on Facebook