From its location at All Seasons Place in the heart of the city, Conrad Bangkok Residences provides an ideal launching pad for visitors wishing to see top city sights. Guests enjoy its multi-award-winning accommodations and services within walking distance of shopping centers, entertainment venues and dining outlets.Hotel features:
• 2 restaurants, 1 poolside restaurant, 1 bar, 1 cafe and 1 deli.
• Heated outdoor pool.
• Seasons Spa.
• 24-hour Bodyworx Fitness Center, steam room, sauna and whirlpool.
• Rooftop jogging track.
• 2 floodlit tennis courts.
• Complimentary self-parking.One Bedroom Suite accommodations with:
• 1 king bed. Please note: Bedding type is subject to hotel availability. Child pricing is based on sharing existing bed(s). An extra bed is available at an additional cost; contact Travel Support for availability and booking.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children. (Please note:
An extra bed is required for occupancy of 2 adults and 2 children; at least one child must be age 2 years or younger.)
• Bathroom with separate shower and bathtub.
• In-room safe.
• 42-inch (107-centimeter) LCD television.
3 game and video console.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Conrad Bangkok Residences
All Seasons Place, 87/3 Wireless Road
Phatumwan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click BOOK IT
to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies
section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia.