With its wonderful central location, Sheraton®
Xi'an North City Hotel provides an excellent base for exploring popular attractions. Guests are within walking distance of important cultural sites such as Daming Palace — dating to 634 and residence to more than 15 emperors — and Xi’an City Wall, more than 630 years old and the only complete wall fortification left intact in China.Hotel features:
• 2 restaurants, 1 lobby lounge and 24-hour room service.
• Heated indoor pool.
• Shine Spa, with massage services and face and body treatments available (at your own expense).
• Fitness center and sauna.
• Proximity to Longshouyuan Subway Station.
• Complimentary self-parking.
Deluxe Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 2 single beds. Please note: Bedding type is subject to hotel availability. Child pricing is based on sharing existing bed(s). An extra bed is available at an additional cost; contact Travel Support for availability and booking.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Sofa and chair.
• Robe, slippers and hairdryer to use during your stay.
• Television with cable and satellite channels.
• Coffee maker and tea service.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Sheraton Xi'an North City Hotel
No. 32 Wei Yang Road
Xi’an, Shaanxi 710014, China
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click BOOK IT
to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies
section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia.