Your travel destiny is in your hands on this action-packed, family-friendly Megatrip as you help design your own journey through Croatia’s best natural landscapes and historic towns. Your journey begins with a welcome reception where you’ll toast to the beginning of your travels with your fellow DreamTrippers.
Then, you can set up your itinerary by choosing 1 of the 3 optional guided excursions below — each with different activities and locations — to get the most out of this exciting Megatrip. (Please note: Your excursion choice must be selected at the time of booking. Please be aware that these excursions are not included in this DreamTrip and are at your own expense. Your selection may not be changed once it is booked.)
Option 1 — Visit Krka National Park
Nature enthusiasts will relish a trip to Krka National Park, where you can marvel at beautiful scenes rife with travertine waterfalls along the Krka River. Enjoy a memorable 60-minute walk through picturesque Mediterranean vegetation before feasting on a traditional lunch.
Option 2 — Sightsee in Split
Visit the nearby town of Split on a guided tour to explore the ancient Diocletian’s Palace, ancient churches, royal cellars and the famous Golden Gate.
Option 3 — Sightsee in Zadar
Set off to explore Zadar, the oldest continually inhabited city in Croatia. Embark on a guided tour of the city to see historical monuments, including the 9th-century Church of St. Donatus, Zadar Cathedral — also known as the Cathedral of St. Anastasia — and the Gold and Silver of Zadar museum.
Choose the option that best suits you and create your unforgettable and unique experience in Croatia! Then, on your final evening, wrap up your travels with a memorable farewell party, complete with drinks and a DJ so you can dance the night away!
What we love:
• Emperor Diocletian decorated Diocletian’s Palace with numerous sphinxes imported from Egypt. Three have withstood the centuries and still stand today.
• See the striking colors of the sunset in Zadar, which Alfred Hitchcock declared “the most beautiful in the world.”
• Krka National Park is home to 7 waterfalls. Watch as water cascades down travertine rock, also known as limestone, within this beautiful and carefully preserved ecosystem.
• To book this trip with a different hotel, choose from Amadria Park's Hotel Jure, Hotel Andrija or Hotel Ivan.
Your DreamTrip includes 5 days and 4 nights* in Sibenik, Croatia, as well as:
• Welcome reception at the hotel with salted nuts, water and 1 complimentary drink per person (your choice of 1 glass of red or white wine, 1 beer or 1 noncarbonated soft drink).
• Farewell party at En Vogue Beach Club with a DJ and 2 drinks per person (your choice of 2 domestic beers, 2 glasses of quality wine, 2 carbonated soft drinks or 2 noncarbonated soft drinks).
• 10% discount on Galija Explorer Ship excursions.
• 25% discount on entrance tickets to the hotel’s Dalmatia AquaPark.
• 30% discount on entrance fee and treatments at the hotel’s Wellness & Spa Center.
• 30% discount on self-parking at the hotel.
• 4 breakfasts and 1 dinner.
• Residence tax.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
*Want to stay an extra night or two? Make the most of your trip with our specially negotiated prices for post-night stays! Click BOOK IT, then select from the options available at the bottom of the “Check Availability” section.
• Your choice of 1 of 3 pre-booked optional excursions on Day 3. See About Your Trip and Additional Information for details on each option.
Please note: This add-on is only available for members who have booked this DreamTrip.
Optional add-ons are not included in this DreamTrip and are at your own expense.
All optional add-ons are subject to the policies, terms & conditions listed below in the Policies section.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airports to the hotel are Split Airport (SPU), approximately 40 miles (64 kilometers) away, and Zadar Airport (ZAD), approximately 54 miles (87 kilometers) away. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Please note: Airport transfers are not included in this trip. Make sure to arrange your own transfers between the airport and your hotel.
If flying into Split Airport or Zadar Airport, you may contact the hotel for discounted transportation. You are responsible for booking your own transfers through the hotel by contacting email@example.com.
Itinerary subject to change.
Please contact Travel Support if you have special requests regarding bedding, meals or medical needs, or any other questions about this trip.
Please note: At the time of booking, you will see a page with your order number and trip cost. This is your confirmation. Please retain and bring this information with you on your trip.
Gratuities are not included. We suggest providing gratuities at your own discretion.