Your DreamBreak includes 6 days and 5 nights on a Far East Japan cruise aboard the Costa neoRomantica, as well as:
• Complimentary breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks are provided on board*. Experience fine dining in the 3 main dining rooms, and casual dining at a variety of times and locations throughout the ship. Some dining options, including specialty restaurants, are offered at an additional charge.
• 2 pools and 2 hot tubs.
• Access to an adults-only retreat.
• Access to a spa and fitness center, with treatments and classes at an additional cost.
• Family-friendly programming and activities, including shows, games, contests and enrichment classes.
• Complimentary entertainment in the many bars, clubs and lounges on board.
• Access to a casino.
• Onboard Wi-Fi (for an additional charge).
• Duty-free shopping. *Please note: Non-specialty tea and coffee are included; bottled water, soft drinks, specialty tea and coffee and alcoholic beverages are available at an additional cost.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the port is Gimhae International Airport (PUS). We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip. Please note:
Airport transfers are not included in this trip. Make sure to arrange your own transfers between the airport(s) and the port(s).
Your reservation will be confirmed in 3 business days. If the sailing date or category are not available for any reason, we will find an alternative sailing date or category for you.
This trip will close by June 26.
Check out this DreamBreak on Facebook