Your DreamTrip includes 5 days and 4 nights* in Playa del Carmen, Mexico, as well as:
• Half-day Catamaran tour; includes transportation, gratuities, open bar, music, snorkeling gear and English- and Spanish-speaking staff.
• All-inclusive, meal-and-beverage package at the resort, including all buffet and a la carte meals, snacks and beverages.
• 1 complimentary glass of sparkling wine and a 5-minute neck massage upon arrival at the resort.
• 20 percent discount on pre-booked spa services at Vassa Spa.
• Round-trip transfers.
• Private group check-in with spa therapist offering.
• Pre-assigned guest rooms.
• Welcome amenity.
• Exclusive DreamTrip golf cart to escort Members to rooms.
• Exclusive DreamTrip lounge area for Members only.
• 1 lunch.
• Welcome reception.
• Resort fees and guest-room taxes.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.*Want to stay an extra night or two? Make the most of your trip with our specially negotiated prices for pre- and post-night stays! Click BOOK IT, then select from the options available at the bottom of the “Check Availability” section.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Cancun International Airport (CUN), approximately 10 miles (16 kilometers) away. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.Airport Transfers
Round-trip airport transfers are included from:
Cancun International Airport (CUN) to the hotel on July 03, timing based on flight details provided.
The hotel to Cancun International Airport (CUN) on July 07, timing based on flight details provided.
To arrange your airport transfers, please submit flight details HERE
by May 30.Please note: Transfers are provided only for the airport(s), dates and times listed above.
This trip will close by May 12.
Check out this DreamTrip on Facebook.