With its prime central location Crowne Plaza® Beijing Sun Palace offers guest easy access to some of the city’s most notable modern structures including National Stadium (“Bird’s Nest”) and Beijing National Aquatics Center (“Water Cube”). After a busy day of sightseeing, guests can reminisce about the day over drinks at the lobby-level piano lounge.Hotel features:
• 3 restaurants and 2 bars.
• 1 indoor pool.
• Fitness center.
• Yoga classes available.
• Meeting spaces.
• Self-parking: 40 renminbi per car, per day.Deluxe Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 2 single beds. Please note: Bedding type is subject to hotel availability. Child pricing is based on sharing existing bed(s). An extra bed is available at an additional cost; contact Travel Support for availability and booking.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children. (Please note: An extra bed is required for occupancy of 2 adults and 2 children.)
• Bathroom with separate shower and bathtub.
• Work desk.
• Coffee- and tea-making facilities.
• Private in-room safe.
• LCD television.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 2 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is18.
Crowne Plaza Beijing Sun Palace
Yunnan Dasha, Northeast Corner of Taiyanggong Bridge, Xibahe, North-East 3rd Ring Road
Chaoyang District, Beijing 100028, China
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click BOOK IT
to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies
section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia.