With its prime location in Chaoyang district, multi-award-winning InterContinental Beijing Beichen offers guest easy access to some of the city’s most notable modern structures including National Stadium (“Bird’s Nest”) and Beijing National Aquatics Center (“Water Cube”). After a busy day of sightseeing, guests can unwind with a relaxing massage or reminisce about the day over drinks at the lobby lounge. Hotel features:
• 3 restaurants and 1 lobby lounge.
• Indoor pool.
• Spa with massage services available (at your own expense).
• Fitness center
• Adjacent to China National Convention Center, and within walking distance of National Stadium, Beijing National Aquatics Center (“Water Cube”) and more.
• Proximity to the subway via Olympic Park Station (a walk of about 10 minutes).
• Self-parking available at an additional cost.Classic Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 2 single beds. Please note: Bedding type is subject to hotel availability. Child pricing is based on sharing existing bed(s). An extra bed is available at an additional cost; contact Travel Support for availability and booking.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children. (Please note:
An extra bed is required for occupancy of 2 adults and 2 children.)
• In-room temperature control.
• Bathroom with separate shower and bath.
• Large, private in-room safe.
• LCD television.
• Bose® DVD entertainment system and sound system.
• Coffee- and tea-making facilities.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 2 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
InterContinental Beijing Beichen
No. 8 Beichen West Road
Chaoyang, Beijing 100105, China
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click BOOK IT
to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies
section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia.