DoubleTree Resort by Hilton™ Xishuangbanna is a luxuriously appointed getaway set in a popular multipurpose resort and surrounded by mist-covered mountains and lush forests. Nearby attractions include Wanda Theme Park, Tropical Botanical Garden, Wild Elephant Valley and the Manfeilong Pagodas.
• 2 restaurants and 1 lobby lounge.
• Indoor and outdoor pools and children’s pool.
• Sauna, steam room and fitness center.
• Children’s club and playground.
• Shuttle service to downtown and nearby attractions.
• Complimentary self-parking.
Deluxe Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 2 single beds. Please note: Bedding type is subject to hotel availability. Child pricing is based on sharing existing bed(s). An extra bed is available at an additional cost; contact Travel Support for availability and booking.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Air conditioning.
• Signature Sweet Dreams®
• Bathroom with bathtub and walk-in rain shower.
• Hairdryer, bathrobe and slippers to use during your stay.
• Iron and ironing board.
• Minibar (consumption at an additional cost).
• Flat-screen television.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Xishuangbanna
66 Yingbin Road, Sunac International Resort
Jinghong, Xishuangbanna 666100, China
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click BOOK IT
to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies
section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia.