With a lagoon on one side and the ocean on the other, multi-award-winning Huvafen Fushi Maldives makes the most of its secluded island location, boasting unusual amenities such as the world’s first underwater spa and an underground wine cellar. Indulge your senses with a unique destination dining experience — in the shallow part of the infinity pool lit by fiber optics, at a reef’s edge by candlelight, on a sandbank with waves lapping or on a dhoni.Resort features:
• 4 restaurants, 1 bar, 1 wine cellar and 24-hour in-bungalow service.
• Infinity-style outdoor pool at the water’s edge.
• Outdoor saltwater flotation pool.
• Huvafen Spa & PEARL with 2 underwater treatment rooms and 6 overwater treatment rooms.
• Overwater fitness center.
• Lair game room and library.
• Yoga pavilion at water’s edge.
• Complimentary nonmotorized water-sport activities, including kayaking and stand-up paddle boarding.
• Other water sports and activities include deep-sea fishing, tubing and windsurfing (at your own expense).
• FLOAT scuba diving center, snorkeling and more (activities are at your own expense).Lagoon Bungalow with Pool accommodations with:
• 1 king bed. Please note: Bedding type is subject to resort availability. An extra bed is available at an additional cost; contact Travel Support for availability and booking.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults.
• Minimum occupancy 2 adults.
• Air conditioning.
• Freshwater plunge pool.
• Private deck with loungers.
• Direct beach access.
• Butler service.
• 42-inch (107-centimeter) plasma television.
surround sound system and fully loaded iPod®
• Espresso machine.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 2 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 16.
Huvafen Fushi Maldives
North Male Atoll 08390, Maldives
Pricing for children for this resort may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click BOOK IT
to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies
section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia.