Once a 19th-century military riding school, the Imperial Riding School Renaissance Vienna Hotel now provides generous hospitality for every guest. Enjoy classical decor with modern amenities at this central Vienna hotel.Hotel features:
• 3 restaurants and a lobby bar.
• 1 indoor pool.
• Spa facilities and fitness center.
• Barbecue or picnic area.
• Self-parking: 32 euros per day in the on-site parking garage.
Deluxe Room accommodations with:
• 1 double bed. Please note: Bedding type is subject to hotel availability. Child pricing is based on sharing existing bed(s). A rollaway bed is available at an additional cost; contact Travel Support for availability and booking.
• Maximum occupancy 2 adults and 1 child age 11 years and younger.
• Minimum occupancy 1 adult.
• In-room temperature control.
• Luxurious bedding, including custom duvets, rich cotton linens and choice of pillows.
• Bathrobes to use during your stay.
• Bathroom with hairdryer and complimentary toiletries.
• In-room safe.
• Color television with cable or satellite channels and pay-per-view movies and videos.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Imperial Riding School Renaissance Vienna Hotel
Vienna 1030, Austria
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click BOOK IT
to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies
section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia.