Scandic Rovaniemi City hotel in the city center provides a good base for exploring the area. Within walking distance is Lordi’s Square, Rovaniemi Church and Lappia House. After a day of fresh air, relax in a traditional Finnish sauna or indulge in Nordic cuisine.
• 1 restaurant, 1 buffet restaurant, 1 lobby bar and room service.
• Finnish sauna and fitness center.
Complimentary bicycles and Nordic walking sticks.
• Nearby Arktikum Arboretum and Ounasvaara Hill.Standard Double/Twin Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 2 twin beds. Please note: Bedding type is subject to hotel availability. Child pricing is based on sharing existing bed(s). An extra bed is available at an additional cost; contact Travel Support for availability and booking.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Minimum occupancy 1 adult. Family Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 2 twin beds and 1 sofa bed. Please note: Bedding type is subject to hotel availability. Child pricing is based on sharing existing bed(s). No extra bed available.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Minimum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children. Both room types include:
• Bathroom with shower.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Checkout: 11 a.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Scandic Rovaniemi City
Rovaniemi 96200, Finland
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click BOOK IT
to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies
section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia.