At 72 floors, JW Marriott® Marquis® Hotel Dubai is the world’s tallest hotel — a marvel of engineering and 21st-century design boasting more than 1,600 guest rooms. The hotel’s multi-award-winning spa offers time-honored hammam treatments — from scrubs and facials to massages and foot baths — while the fitness center provides weights, cardiovascular machines and a sauna. Guests also appreciate the hotel’s proximity to championship golf, beaches, spectacular city sights and more.
• 15 restaurants and bars, plus 24-hour room service. Please note: Some restaurants at this hotel may have a dress code. Please check the hotel website for more information.
• Indoor and outdoor pools, including a children’s pool.
• Complimentary use of poolside cabanas.
• Award-winning Saray Spa with wellness treatments, separate hammams for men and women, steam rooms and more.
• 24-hour fitness center.
• Complimentary bottled water.
• Complimentary valet parking.
Deluxe Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 2 twin beds. Please note: Bedding type is subject to hotel availability. Child pricing is based on sharing existing bed(s). An extra bed is available; contact Travel Support for availability and booking.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children ages 11 years and younger.
• Minimum occupancy 1 adult.
• Marble bathroom with oversized bathtub, separate shower and bidet.
• Bathrobe and slippers to use during your stay.
• Flat-screen television with cable and satellite channels.
• Desk with ergonomic chair and electrical outlet.
• In-room safe.
• Iron and ironing board.
• Coffee- and tea-making facilities.
• Minibar (consumption at an additional cost).
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai
Sheikh Zayed Road, Business Bay
Dubai 121000, United Arab Emirates