About Your Trip
Price displayed above is per person based on double occupancy for the inside cabin and does not include US$315.04 in government fees and taxes per person. Upgraded cabin categories are available at an additional cost. Click “Update Price” for final price per person, which includes government fees and taxes.
Escape the everyday with a well-deserved DreamBreak and enjoy your DreamTrips™ Membership a different way — on your own, instead of in a group! Your DreamBreak does not include a host, so you can create your own adventures, your way.
This holiday season, board the Celebrity Eclipse and set off on a 15-day cruise to ports in Uruguay, Argentina and Chile.
Your journey begins with an overnight stay in beautiful Buenos Aires, Argentina, known for its European-inspired architecture and passionate, eclectic population. Then, you'll wake up in colorful Montevideo, the capital of Uruguay, before sailing to Punta del Este, Uruguay, one of the most glamorous beach resort destinations on the continent.
Next, enjoy 2 full days — including Christmas Day! — playing and relaxing on your awarding-winning ship. Prepare to be wowed by all your ship has to offer! Step into glass elevators designed for panoramic ocean views, or watch the sun set from the top deck Lawn Club — complete with real, manicured grass! Once hunger strikes, you’ll find plenty of outstanding options — from laid-back gastrobars to luxury dining under sparkling chandeliers. Over at Cellar Masters, you can discover new vintages with special wine tastings. Afterward, head to Eclipse Theatre for a show, Quasar nightclub for dancing or the casino to try your luck. Indulge in quiet time at the library, art gallery or adults-only poolside solarium. Kids and teens are never left out — they even have their own clubs!
After having plenty of onboard fun, you’ll arrive in Puerto Madryn, considered the gateway to the diverse wildlife found on Peninsula Valdes — the city welcomes migrating Southern Right whales and Magellan penguins throughout the year. Then, sit back and marvel as you cruise past the majestic Cape Horn, Chile, known for competitive yacht races. Continue to Ushuaia, Argentina, capital of the Tierra del Fuego archipelago, before arriving in Punta Arenas, Chile, just in time for New Year’s Eve! Near the southernmost tip of South America, this city is home to a memorial dedicated to famed explorer Ferdinand Magellan at Plaza Munoz.
Then, spend New Year’s Day taking in stunning sights as you cruise the Strait of Magellan and sail through Chilean fjords before dropping anchor in Puerto Montt, Chile, a beautiful oceanside town framed by the massive Osorno Volcano.
After a final day at sea, you’ll dock in San Antonio, Chile, where you’ll disembark ready to plan your next cruise!
What we love:
• Looking for something different during your time aboard the ship? Check out The Hot Glass Show℠ to learn about the art and science of glassblowing.
• Portuguese explorer Ferdinand Magellan is said to have discovered the Strait of Magellan — a natural passage connecting the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans — in 1520, making him the first European to see the Pacific Ocean, which he is also credited for naming.
• Those seeking serenity and relaxation can head to the ship’s Canyon Ranch SpaClub® for a variety of wellness services and treatments, including massage, skin care, a full-service salon and more.
• Located outside Puerto Madryn, Punta Tombo is the largest Magellan penguin colony in the world, housing anywhere from half a million to 2 million penguins a year.
• You can maximize your enjoyment on dry land too! Just download the DreamTrips app to access DreamTrips Local — then earn points on dining, entertainment, spa experiences & more at select port-city spots recommended by DreamTrippers just like you!