For peace of mind, why not consider an optional travel insurance plan through Travel Guard
? Offering assistance with common travel problems like flight delays or lost luggage, Travel Guard can help you start your next adventure prepared for the unexpected!
Please contact Travel Support
if you have special requests regarding bedding, meals or medical needs, or any other questions about this trip.Please note:
A host is provided only on trips with bookings of 10 or more adults.Please note:
At the time of booking, you will see a page with your order number and trip cost. This is your confirmation. Please retain and bring this information with you on your trip.
Gratuities are not included. We suggest providing gratuities at your own discretion.
Please be aware that children’s pricing is based on hotel rates, excursion costs and other inclusions.
Don’t forget to check out DT Local on the DreamTrips app for suggestions from our membership community on participating restaurants, spas, entertainment options and other activities near you.
This DreamTrip is designed for skiers and snowboarders. 3-day ski pass:
• Passes are valid for each of the runs at the Bansko ski resort. Your pass will be activated upon first contact with a card reader at the resort.
• Lift cards can be picked up at Ski & Board Traventuria, near the bottom gondola station.
• We require a deposit of 5 Bulgarian lev, payable on site when you pick up the lift cards.
• Passes for children ages 7-11 years are included in this package. Children ages 12 years and older will receive an adult pass. Age is determined at the time of travel.
• Passes for children ages 6 years and younger are not included in this package and may be purchased at your own expense (1 Bulgarian lev per day).
Age is determined at the time of travel.
• Documentation verifying the child’s age (such as a birth certificate) must be provided when purchasing a pass for children ages 6 years and younger.
• Passes for children ages 6 years and younger also require photo identification. A photograph will be taken at the cash register at the time of purchase.
• All children must be accompanied by an adult.
• Lift cards and ski passes include insurance.
• The operation of cable cars and ski lifts is dependent upon snow and weather conditions.
• During ski season, complimentary daily shuttles run every 15 minutes between the resort and the main gondola. Shuttles start at 8 a.m. or 8:30 a.m., and end at 4 p.m. or 4:30 p.m., depending on the month.
• Lockers for 2 people are available at Ski & Board Traventuria for an additional cost.
• Your included Premium equipment has only been used for 1-2 years.
• You may change your ski or snowboard from day to day without any surcharge.
• Please note:
Snow boots are not included. You may use your 30% discount and rent boots from Ski & Board Traventuria for an additional cost. We recommend that you complete your boot fitting during the afternoon on the day before your first day of skiing.