Multi-award-winning Hilton Tokyo invites guests to experience all the city offers from its convenient location in Shinjuku district. A complimentary shuttle bus runs to Shinjuku Station, providing easy accessibility to downtown Tokyo and other attractions. Some popular venues include culturally rich Harajuku, upscale shopping, the dining and entertainment district of Ginza and the tallest tower in Japan, Tokyo Skytree. After a day of seeing the sights, guests can chill out with a beer at the hotel’s English-style pub or a relaxing soak in the health club’s Japanese bath.Hotel features:
• 4 restaurants and 2 bars.
• Indoor pool.
• 24-hour health club with sauna, whirlpool, Japanese bath and fitness equipment.
• 2 rooftop tennis courts.
• Complimentary daily shuttle to and from Shinjuku Station.
• Close to 2 Tokyo Metro stations (Nishi-shinjuku Station and Tochomae Station).
• Self-parking: 1,500 Japanese yen per car, per day.Deluxe Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 2 single beds. Please note: Bedding type is subject to hotel availability. Child pricing is based on sharing existing bed(s). An extra bed is available at an additional cost; contact Travel Support for availability and booking.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Air conditioning and in-room temperature control.
• Bathroom with bathtub and hand-held showerhead.
• Yukata (Japanese-style kimono) to use during your stay.
• Complimentary deluxe toiletries.
• Tea- and coffee-making facilities.
• 40-inch (102-centimeter) LCD television with cable and premium international channels.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi (up to 3 Mbps).
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160-0023, Japan
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click SELECT
to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies
section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia.