Melia Yangon offers guests elegant accommodations and well-thought-out amenities from its setting on the shores of Inya Lake. As a sanctuary away from busy city streets, it features restaurants like The Market with an authentic open-market setting and Garbo Bar that’s inspired by Swedish-American actor Greta Garbo. It’s an easy stroll to Myanmar Plaza, a large shopping and entertainment venue.Hotel features
• 3 restaurants, 1 bar and 1 lobby bar.
• 1 outdoor pool.
• Fitness center.
• Automated teller machine.
• 10-minute drive to Shwedagon Pagoda and city center.
• Complimentary self-parking.Deluxe Room accommodations with
• 1 king bed or 2 single beds. Please note: Bedding type is subject to hotel availability. Child pricing is based on sharing existing bed(s). An extra bed is available at an additional cost; contact Travel Support for availability and booking
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children (Please note: An extra bed is required for occupancy of 2 adults and 2 children
• Walk-in shower with rain-style showerhead.
• LED television.
• In-room safe.
• Coffee-making facilities.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
192 Kaba Aye Pagoda Road
Bahan Township, Yangon 07008, Myanmar
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click SELECT
to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies
section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia.