Your DreamTrip includes 7 days and 6 nights* in Kenya, as well as:
• 1 morning game drive and 2 afternoon game drives in Amboseli National Park; includes transportation and park entrance fee.
• Visit to Maasai Village Boma and Mzima Springs.
• 1 afternoon game drive in Tsavo West National Park; includes transportation and park entrance fee.
• Game-viewing opportunities in national parks while transferring to accommodations.
• Half-day Mombasa Island city tour; includes transportation.
• Complimentary welcome drink with snacks.
• 6 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 6 dinners.
• One-way airport transfer in Nairobi.
• Complimentary ticket for inter-country train travel from Nairobi to Emali, then from Mtito Andei to Mombasa (1 ticket per person for the entire route).
• A host, whose goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips experience from landing to liftoff — they host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more. (Please note: A host will be provided only on trips with bookings of 10 or more adults.)
*Want to stay an extra night or two? Make the most of your trip with our specially negotiated prices for pre- and post-night stays! Click select, then choose from the options available at the bottom of the “Check Availability” section.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotels is Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (NBO), approximately 17 miles (10.5 kilometers) away. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Arrival airport transfer is included from:
Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (NBO)* to Nairobi Serena Hotel on September 25, timing based on flight details provided.
To arrange your airport transfers, please submit flight details HERE by September 15.
Please note: Transfers are provided only for the airport(s), dates and times listed above.
Please note: Your trip ends in Mombasa and a return transfer to the airport in Nairobi is not included.