Conrad Xiamen hotel is set within a larger twin-tower complex on the southwest coast of Xiamen island. It features outstanding city, mountain and sea views, especially from the floor-to-ceiling windows at the pool on the 37th floor. Guests appreciate the proximity of attractions such as South Putuo Temple and the vibrant Zhongshan pedestrian zone with its plentiful shops, restaurants and 19th-century buildings. Hotel features:
• 5 restaurants and bars, including Coast Bar & Grill on the 54th floor, and 24-hour room service.
• Heated indoor pool and whirlpool on the 37th floor.
• Conrad Spa and 24-hour fitness center on the 37th floor.
• Nearby seaside jogging trail that goes to Baicheng Beach.
• Self-parking: 5 renminbi per car, per hour. Deluxe Sea View Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed. Please note: Child pricing is based on sharing existing bed(s). An extra bed is available at an additional cost; contact Travel Support for availability and booking.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Bathroom with in-mirror television.
• 48-inch (122-centimeter) high-definition television.
• Expresso machine.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
No. 186 Yanwuxi Road
Siming District, Xiamen, Fujian 361005, China
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click SELECT
to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies
section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia.