Set in the small seaside town of Vrachati, Alkyon Resort Hotel & Spa overlooks the Gulf of Corinth. Its verdant green space features tranquil gardens and tree-lined pathways that wind through the property. Open year-round, this resort is the ideal starting point for those wishing to explore nearby archaeological sites, historically important cities and towns, and thermal springs. In the summer months, sunbathers and swimmers take advantage of the Vrahati beach that’s been given a Blue Flag rating for its excellence in water quality, cleanliness and safety. Resort features
• 1 restaurant and bar, 1 bar, 1 seasonal poolside bar and snack bar, and room service.
• 2 outdoor pools and kids’ pool.
• Spa with a heated indoor pool, Jacuzzi®
, Turkish bath, saunas, fitness center and more.
• Proximity to Blue Flag-rated Vrahati beach.
• Umbrellas, sun beds and towels available.
• Indoor-outdoor children’s playground.
• Basketball and volleyball courts.
• 10-minute drive from Zevgolatio station.
• Within a 40-minute drive of Corinth, Loutraki and Nemea.
• Approximately 1-hour drive from Athens.
• Laundry service.
• Complimentary self-parking.Standard Double Room accommodations with
• 1 double bed or 2 twin beds. Please note: Bedding type is subject to resort availability. Child pricing is based on sharing existing bed(s). An extra bed is available at an additional cost; contact Travel Support for availability and booking
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Minimum occupancy 1 adult.
• Balcony or terrace.
• Rooms with separating interior doors.
• In-room temperature control.
• Pillow menu.
• Slippers to use during your stay.
• Central heating in the bathroom.
• Bathroom with bathtub or shower.
• Bath toiletries.
• Direct-dial telephone.
• Television with satellite channels.
• In-room safe.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi in most rooms.
Check-in: 2 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Alkyon Resort Hotel & Spa
Vrachati, Corinthia 200 06, Greece
Pricing for children for this resort may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click SELECT
to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Terms and Conditions
section for further details.
: As of January 1, 2018, the Greek Ministry of Tourism has enforced an “Overnight Stay Tax,” a charge that is applicable to tourists and which must be collected by the hotel or resort upon check-in. This tax is dependent upon the star rating of the hotel or resort and may vary between high and low seasons. This is a government implemented charge beyond the control of Rovia™. Payment of this tax is the sole responsibility of the individual tourist; should the policy change, we will inform you and update this information.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia.