Set within Surfers Paradise, voco Gold Coast attracts beach lovers from around the world, thanks to the area’s sandy shorelines, inviting, warm waters and walkways dotted with eateries and nightclubs. Within walking distance is Surfers Paradise light rail station, with trains that travel south to Broadbeach — home to Pacific Fair Shopping Centre — or north to Southport near aquaSplash water park. After a busy day, guests can relax at the hotel’s Social House cocktail house and cafe.Hotel features
• 1 grill-style restaurant, 1 buffet-style restaurant, 1 cafe-bar-lounge and room service.
• 2 outdoor pools.
• L’Aqua Day Spa and 24-hour fitness center.
• Steps from Surfers Paradise light rail station.
• Self-parking: 20 Australian dollars per vehicle, per night; valet parking: 30 Australian dollars per vehicle, per night.Superior Room accommodations with
• 1 king bed or 2 double beds. Please note: Bedding type is subject to hotel availability. Child pricing is based on sharing existing bed(s). An extra bed is available at an additional cost; contact Travel Support for availability and booking.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Air conditioning and heating.
• Flat-screen television.
• In-room safe.
• Iron and ironing board.
• Tea- and coffee-making facilities.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 2 p.m.
Checkout: 10 a.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
voco Gold Coast
31 Hamilton Avenue Surfers Paradise
Gold Coast, Queensland 4217, Australia
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click SELECT
to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies
section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia.