Gather up your family and friends, pack your swimsuit and get ready for good times of all kinds under the warm Kenya sun. On this Megatrip, you’ll stay and play at PrideInn Paradise Beach Resort, Convention Centre and Spa — the perfect place to unwind with your loved ones in tow. This unforgettable paradise features plenty of indoor and outdoor activities and amenities to keep everyone amused and happy. Adults can attend a cooking demonstration, try some aqua aerobics or go dancing. Kids are never left out of the mix — they even have their very own club to enjoy. Then there’s the safari-themed water park, sparkling pool, direct access to
the beach, fun games, themed parties, nightly entertainment and so much
more — plus, admission to an epic disco party every night of your trip!
On Day 2, you’ll also have a blast and get to know your fellow participants through fun games and activities that help foster cooperation and trust.
After working up an appetite each day, you’ll savor an authentic Swahili dining experience at The Dau Restaurant. Inspired by the Swahili culture and trade routes, the restaurant hosts themed nights, live cooking and entertainment. Then, visit one of the bars — both feature open-air seating with stunning views of the ocean — where you can treat yourself to a cool beverage.
What we love:
• Inside the resort’s The Old Town Bistro Restaurant, kids have their own dedicated dining zone featuring colorful tables and a personalized kid-friendly experience.
• You’ll party the night away at Kone Kone Lounge on Shanzu Beach, only an 8-minute walk from your resort.
• To maximize your enjoyment, download the DreamTrips™ app to access DreamTrips Local — then earn points on dining, entertainment, spa experiences & more at select spots recommended by DreamTrippers just like you!
Your Megatrip includes 4 days and 3 nights* in Mombasa, Kenya, as well as:
• Half-day team-building exercise; includes lunch.
• Welcome reception with complimentary snacks, soft drinks and beer at the resort.
• Nightly disco party at Kone Kone Lounge.
• 3 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 3 dinners.
• A host, whose goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips experience from landing to liftoff — they host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more. (Please note: A host will be provided only on trips with bookings of 10 or more adults.)
*Want to stay an extra night or two? Make the most of your trip with our specially negotiated prices for pre- and post-night stays! Click select, then choose from the options available at the bottom of the “Check Availability” section.