Guilin Hotel is set on the picturesque Li River, conveniently close to plenty of famous attractions, including Elephant Trunk Hill. Within walking distance is scenic Riyue Shuangta Cultural Park which features pavilions, bridges and twin pagodas, as well as Zhengyang Pedestrian Street, boasting shops, restaurants and nightclubs. Hotel features:
• 2 restaurants and 1 coffee shop.
• Outdoor swimming pool.
• Fitness center and sauna.
• Nearby golf course.
• Complimentary self-parking. Elegant Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 2 single beds. Please note: Bedding type is subject to hotel availability. Child pricing is based on sharing existing bed(s). An extra bed is available at an additional cost; contact Travel Support for availability and booking.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children ages 3 years or younger. (Please note:
An extra bed is required for occupancy of 2 adults and 2 children.)
• Bathroom with rain shower.
• LCD flat-panel television.
• Coffee- and tea-making facilities.
• Minibar (consumption at an additional cost).
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Sheraton Guilin Hotel
15 Bin Jiang Road
Guilin, Guangxi 541001, China
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click SELECT
to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies
section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia.