Residing near the waterfront, InterContinental Wellington offers a fantastic vista of Wellington Harbour and serves as the ideal base for exploring the city. Just ask the award-winning concierge team for ideas and go! Guests appreciate the hotel’s proximity to Te Papa museum and City Gallery Wellington — both of which are free of charge to visit — as well as Mt. Victoria Lookout and many more of the city’s top attractions. After a day on the town, you can treat yourself to award-winning cuisine at Chameleon Restaurant or a sophisticated cocktail at Two Grey, the hotel’s casual-chic eatery.Hotel features:
• 1 restaurant, 1 lobby lounge and 1 bar and brasserie, plus in-room dining.
• Indoor heated pool.
• Spa InterContinental, with massage services and face and body treatments available (at an additional cost).
• Emerge Health Club, with fitness center, hot tub and sauna, plus complimentary fitness classes available.
• Valet parking: 40 New Zealand dollars per day.Standard Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 2 double beds. Please note: Bedding type is subject to hotel availability. Child pricing is based on sharing existing bed(s). An extra bed is available at an additional cost; contact Travel Support for availability and booking.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children. (Please note:
An extra bed is required for occupancy of 2 adults and 2 children.)
• Digital air conditioning.
• Bathrobe to use during your stay.
• Iron and ironing board.
• 46-inch (117-centimeter) LCD television.
• Digital audio hub.
• In-room safe.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Checkout: 11 a.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
2 Grey Street
Wellington 6011, New Zealand
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click SELECT
to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies
section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia.