Stay at the upscale Gran Melia Xian and you can look forward to convenient amenities, impeccable services and comfortable accommodations. Located in the Qu Jiang New District, this hotel offers easy access to Tang Paradise, Qujiang Ocean World and Giant Wild Goose Pagoda. After a busy day, settle in at the lobby lounge with a cocktail or retreat to the spa for a soothing body treatment.Hotel features
• 3 restaurants, 1 lobby lounge and 1 cigar bar.
• 1 indoor pool and 1 indoor kid’s pool.
• 12-minute walk to Tang Paradise.
• 22-minute drive to the ancient city wall.
• Complimentary self-parking.
Deluxe Room accommodations with
• 1 king bed or 2 single beds. Please note: Bedding type is subject to hotel availability. Child pricing is based on sharing existing bed(s). An extra bed is available at an additional cost; contact Travel Support for availability and booking
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children. (Please note
: An extra bed is required for 2 adults and 2 children.)
• Views of the lake or garden.
• Floor-to-ceiling windows.
• Bathroom with a rain shower.
• 47-inch (120-centimeter) flat-screen LED television with cable channels.
• Electronic safe with a personalized code.
• Iron and ironing board.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 2 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Gran Melia Xian
1666 Qujiangchi West Road
Qu Jiang New District 710000, Xian, Shaanxi Province, China
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click SELECT
to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Terms and Conditions
section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia.