This DreamTrip is for adults only
. Children are not allowed on this trip.
For peace of mind, why not consider an optional travel insurance plan through Travel Guard
? Offering assistance with common travel problems like flight delays or lost luggage, Travel Guard can help you start your next adventure prepared for the unexpected!
Please contact Travel Support
if you have special requests regarding bedding, meals or medical needs, or any other questions about this trip.Please note
: The price shown above is subject to change based on promotional pricing availability, room type(s) booked, taxes, etc. Please note
: At the time of booking, you will see a page with your order number and trip cost. This is your confirmation. Please retain and bring this information with you on your trip.Please note
: A host is provided only on trips with bookings of 10 or more adults.
Hotel gratuities are not included. We suggest US$5 per day for housekeeping.
Don’t forget to check out DT Local on the DreamTrips app for suggestions from our membership community on participating restaurants, spas, entertainment options and other activities near you.
Dog sled-driving experience
• This activity involves extensive physical activity. It is not recommended for guests with mobility issues or certain health conditions. Please consult your doctor prior to booking travel.
• Please note
: Under the law, any individual who engages in the sport of dog-sledding accepts and assumes the inherent risk of dog-sledding insofar as they are reasonably obvious, expected or necessary.
• Inherent risks of dog-sledding include, but are not limited to, those dangers or conditions which are an integral part of the sport, and can also include changing weather, variation or steepness of terrain, snow or ice conditions and other factors. We ask that you always exercise caution during your time on this activity.
• We recommend that you wear water-resistant, layered clothing that can be removed or added as weather changes, such as long underwear, turtleneck, sweater, waterproof jacket and pants, nylon socks, glove liners, waterproof gloves, winter hat, sunglasses and goggles.
• We recommend that you bring a swimsuit and towel for the hot-springs stop.
• Guests will be split into pairs (2 guests per sled), where 1 guest will ride on the sled and 1 guest will drive the sled. After the hot-springs stop, guests can switch drivers for the ride back.