Holiday Inn Shanghai Hongqiao is located along the western outskirts of the city close to Qibao Ancient Town, putting it within easy driving distance of popular sightseeing destinations. Enjoy freshly caught Cantonese seafood, steak and more at the hotel’s on-site international-style restaurant and relax with a cocktail in the Lobby Lounge. Hotel features:
• 1 restaurant and 1 lobby lounge.
• Heated indoor pool and outdoor children’s pool.
• Spa with massage services available (at an additional cost).
• 24-hour fitness center with yoga room.
• Nearby Qibao Ancient Town.
• About 30 minutes by car to downtown Shanghai.
• About 45 minutes by car to Suzhou and Hangzhou.Deluxe Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 2 single beds. Please note: Bedding type is subject to hotel availability. Child pricing is based on sharing existing bed(s). An extra bed is available at an additional cost; contact Travel Support for availability and booking.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children.
• In-room temperature control.
• Blackout shades.
• Pillow menu.
• Private bathroom with walk-in shower.
• Bathrobe and slippers to use during your stay.
• Separate clothes hanging closet.
• Coffee- and tea-making facilities.
• Complimentary bottled water.
• Flat-screen television with premium channels and pay-per-view options available (at an additional cost).
• Sound system.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 2 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 16.
Holiday Inn Shanghai Hongqiao
No. 3555 Qixin Road
Minhang District, Shanghai 201101, China
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click SELECT
to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Terms and Conditions
section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia.