Hotel Xcaret Mexico provides guests with a sun-soaked oasis perfect for getting away from it all. With its unique all-inclusive concept, unmatched views, quality service and delicious cuisine, you’ll never want to leave this paradise! Resort features:
• 10 all-inclusive restaurants and 8 all-inclusive bars, plus 1 signature restaurant, HA’ (available at an additional cost, plus tax). Please note: Teatro del Rio and Xin-Gao restaurants require reservations in advance; additionally, please be aware that some restaurants at this resort may have a dress code.
• Infinity pools.
• Muluk Spa.
• 24-hour fitness center and 1 outdoor functional workout circuit.
• All-Fun Inclusive program including access to 7 parks and 4 tours and transportation via complimentary shuttle.
• Jungle trails.
• Tennis and paddle courts.
• River activities including kayaking and paddleboarding.
• Xiquillos Kids Club.
• Xiipal Family Club with a pool table, air hockey table, television and more.
• Complimentary shuttle to airport.Suite River View Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 2 double beds. Please note: Bedding type is subject to resort availability. Child pricing is based on sharing existing bed(s). No extra bed available.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Minimum occupancy 1 adult.
• Balcony with traditional Mexican-style hammocks.
• Sofa bed.
• Coffee table.
• Dining table for 2.
• Air conditioning.
• 300-thread-count Egyptian cotton sheets.
• Synthetic feather and gel pillows.
• Iron and ironing board.
• Laptop-sized safe with interior charger.
• Umbrella and beach bag.
• Luggage rack.
• Dresser with stool.
• Premium coffee machine.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Hotel Xcaret Mexico
Carretera Federal Chetumal-Puerto Juarez, Av. Solidaridad 2
Playa del Carmen 77710, Q.R., Mexico
Pricing for children for this all-inclusive resort may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click SELECT
to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Terms and Conditions
section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
- By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia.
- Upon check-in at the hotel or resort, each guest must present their passport and Mexican Tourist Card to the front desk. Mexican Tourist Cards are distributed by the airline and stamped by Mexican immigration authorities upon arrival into the country. The hotel will make copies of these documents to waive valued-added tax (VAT) charges.
- For Mexican citizens, a 16% VAT (IVA) charge will be applied in addition to the room rate. The hotel or resort will post taxes to the individual’s personal extras account. This amount is due upon arrival unless arrangements to postpone the charge to the master account have been made in advance.