Please contact Travel Support if you have special requests regarding bedding, meals or medical needs, or any other questions about this trip.
Please note: At the time of booking, you will see a page with your order number and trip cost. This is your confirmation. Please retain and bring this information with you on your trip.
Guests of all ages are welcome on this DreamTrip. However, children ages 12 years and younger must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Age is determined at the time of travel.
Please note: Some activities on this DreamTrip involve extensive walking, including up and down some stairs. This trip is not recommended for guests with mobility issues or certain health conditions. Please consult your doctor prior to booking travel.
We recommend that you bring comfortable shoes, swimwear, sunscreen, a beach towel and snorkeling equipment.
Please notify Travel Support when you book this trip if you have any dietary restrictions that may affect your participation in this activity.
The minimum age to consume alcohol is 18 years. Age is determined at the time of travel.
Gratuities are not included. We suggest providing gratuities at your own discretion.
From Split Airport:
• We suggest you arrive at least 2 hours before the ferry departs to buy your ticket.
• For all information regarding ferry tickets, including pricing and purchasing your ticket in advance, please call Jadrolinija at 00 385 21 338 333.
• The ferry takes 3 hours to get from Split to Vela Luka, while a catamaran takes 1 hour and 45 minutes.
• You can take a taxi or local bus to get from Split Airport to the harbor.
From Dubrovnik Airport:
• Your hotel organizes transfers from Dubrovnik Airport. Transfers can be arranged by calling the hotel directly at 00385 20 601 000, or by emailing email@example.com.
• Another option is to take the local bus that goes from Dubrovnik to Vela Luka and back twice a day.