Award-winning Fraser Place Namdaemun, Seoul features an all-day dining restaurant and a bar on the 16th floor, offering fabulous cityscape views. Centrally located, it’s within walking distance of Namdaemun Market and Gyeongbokgung Palace.
• 1 restaurant, 1 bar and room service.
• Sauna facilities.
• Fitness center.
• Shuttle services to popular nearby attractions, including Dongdaemun Shopping Complex and Seoul Station.
• 24-hour reception and concierge services.
• Currency exchange service.
• Airport limousine transfer service available (at your own expense).
• Laundry service available (at your own expense).
• Mobile phone rental available (at your own expense).
• Complimentary self-parking.
Superior Room accommodations with:
• 1 double bed or 2 twin beds. No extra bed available.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults.
• Minimum occupancy 1 adult.
• Fully furnished, serviced apartment residence with integrated living, dining and bedroom areas.
• Modern, well-equipped kitchenette.
• Bathroom with electric bidet.
• In-room safe.
• Comprehensive home entertainment system.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18 years.
Fraser Place Namdaemun, Seoul
No. 58 Sejong-daero
Jung-gu, Seoul 04526, South Korea