Sleek and modern, BE Grand Resort Bohol presents a touch of elegance within a laid-back island setting, offering guests a truly ideal tropical escape. Its location on Panglao Island — known for its prestigious dive spots and coral reefs — allows prime access to a variety of water sports and scenic hikes in the area.Hotel features:
• 3 restaurants, 1 bar and 1 seasonal rooftop lounge.
• 1 swimming pool, I dive pool and 1 children’s pool.
• The Spa.
• Fitness center.
• Dive and water sports center (some activities may be at an additional cost).
• Game room.
• Karaoke room.
• Complimentary parking.Deluxe Room or Deluxe Aqua Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 2 queen beds. Please note: Bedding type is subject to hotel availability. Child pricing is based on sharing existing bed(s). An extra bed is available at an additional cost; contact Travel Support for availability and booking.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 1 child. (Please note:
Extra bed available only in rooms with king beds.)
• Private lanai.
• Separate rain shower and bathtub.
• In-room safe.
• Flat-screen television with cable channels.
• Coffee- and tea-making facilities.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
BE Grand Resort Bohol
Be Grand Drive, Brgy. Danao
Panglao Island, Bohol 6340 Philippines
Pricing for children for this resort may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click BOOK IT
to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies
section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia.