Nayino Resort Hotel — in the popular vacation area of Mamaia — offers guests a seaside oasis on the coast of Black Sea. Head to the pool or beach to soak up the sun, or to the rooftop lounge to sip on a cocktail while admiring the view.Hotel features:
• 1 restaurant and 1 rooftop lounge.
• Outdoor pool with separate kids’ pool.
• Grass terrace.
• Nonsmoking rooms.
• Bicycle rental (at an additional cost).
• Yoga sessions (at an additional cost).
• Water sports including windsurfing and kitesurfing (at an additional cost).
• Approximately 328 feet (100 meters) from Navodari Beach.
• Approximately 5 miles (8 kilometers) from a gondola station with cable cars that runs to a station in northern Constanta. From there, it’s a short walk to Aqua Magic Mamaia water park.
• 30-minute drive to Constanta city center.
• Complimentary private parking.Standard Double/Twin Room accommodations with:
• 1 double bed or 2 twin beds. Please note: Bedding type is subject to hotel availability. Child pricing is based on sharing existing bed(s). An extra bed is available at an additional cost; contact Travel Support for availability and booking.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Minimum occupancy 1 adult.
• View of the Black Sea or garden by the pool.
• Flat-screen television with cable channels.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi in your room and throughout the hotel.
Check-in: 4 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Nayino Resort Hotel
D5, Nr. 6
Mamaia Nord 905700, Romania
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click BOOK IT
to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies
section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia.