Please contact Travel Support
if you have special requests regarding bedding, meals or medical needs, or any other questions about this trip.Please note:
A host is provided only on trips with bookings of 10 or more adults.Please note:
At the time of booking, you will see a page with your order number and trip cost. This is your confirmation. Please retain and bring this information with you on your trip.
Gratuities are not included. We suggest providing gratuities at your discretion.
Please be aware that children’s pricing is based on hotel rates, excursion costs and other inclusions.
Don’t forget to check out DT Local on the DreamTrips app for suggestions from our membership community on participating restaurants, spas, entertainment options and other activities near you.
Full-day Paphos tour:
• This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
• This tour involves extensive walking outdoors. It is not recommended for guests with mobility issues or certain health conditions, including motion sickness. Please consult your physician prior to booking travel.
• Baby strollers are not permitted on the motor coach or in some tour venues.
• We recommend that you wear comfortable footwear and clothing, and bring a hat, swimwear and sunscreen.
• The minimum age to consume alcohol is 18 years.
Age is determined at the time of travel.
• Wines tasted are available for purchase directly (at your own expense).
• Please note:
Children ages 17 years and younger must be accompanied by an adult at all times during this tour. Age is determined at the time of travel.
• Flash photography is permitted during this tour.
• Indicated times are approximate and subject to change.
• Itinerary activities are subject to change due to weather conditions, and may run in reverse order.
• Please notify Travel Support
when you book this trip if you have any dietary restrictions that may affect your participation in this activity.Platinum 1-day admission ticket to Paphos Aphrodite Waterpark:
• Please note:
Transportation to the water park is not included. The water park is approximately 6 miles (10 kilometers) away from the hotel.
• Food and beverages will be available to purchase at your own expense.
• We recommend that you bring a bathing suit, sunscreen, a camera and money for food and souvenirs.
• Operating hours (subject to change):
-April – June: 10:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
-July – August: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
-September – November: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.