Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Incheon International Airport (ICN), approximately 38 miles (61 kilometers) away. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
PLEASE NOTE: Do not book your flight for this trip until you receive our confirmation email. Your VolunTour will be confirmed after we have reached a minimum booking of 10 people.
Please note: Airport transfers are not included in this trip. Make sure to arrange your own transfers between the airport and your hotel.
Award-winning Fraser Place Namdaemun, Seoul features an all-day dining restaurant and a bar on the 16th floor, offering fabulous cityscape views. Centrally located, it’s within walking distance of Namdaemun Market and Gyeongbokgung Palace.
• 1 restaurant, 1 bar and room service.
• Sauna facilities.
• Fitness center.
• Shuttle services to popular nearby attractions, including Dongdaemun Shopping Complex and Seoul Station.
• 24-hour reception and concierge services.
• Currency exchange service.
• Airport limousine transfer service available (at your own expense).
• Laundry service available (at your own expense).
• Mobile phone rental available (at your own expense).
• Complimentary self-parking.
Superior Room accommodations with:
• 1 double bed or 2 twin beds. No extra bed available.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults.
• Minimum occupancy 1 adult.
• Fully furnished, serviced apartment residence with integrated living, dining and bedroom areas.
• Modern, well-equipped kitchenette.
• Bathroom with electric bidet.
• In-room safe.
• Comprehensive home entertainment system.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18 years.
Fraser Place Namdaemun, Seoul
No. 58 Sejong-daero
Jung-gu, Seoul 04526, South Korea
The minimum age to attend this VolunTour is 8 years old. Age is determined at the time of travel.
Gratuities are not included. We suggest providing gratuities at your own discretion.
Contact Travel Support if you have special requests regarding bedding, meals or medical needs, or any other questions about this trip.
At the time of booking, you will see a page with your order number and trip cost. This is your confirmation. Please retain and bring this information with you on your trip.
A signed WorldVentures Foundation VolunTour Release will be required to participate in this VolunTour. Please download the waiver.
Members booking this VolunTour are required to purchase trip cancellation and medical insurance from the vendor of their choice. Proof of insurance must be received 4 weeks prior to travel. Please read for more information.
Reminder: Do not book your flight for this trip until you receive our confirmation email. Your VolunTour will be confirmed after we have reached a minimum booking of 10 people.