InterContinental Lijiang Ancient Town Resort is designed to reflect traditional Naxi culture, especially its Nakhi-inspired courtyard. After a day of exploring, guests can relax on the terrace and take in spectacular views of Jade Dragon Snow Mountain in the distance. Hotel features:
• 2 restaurants and 1 lobby lounge.
• Indoor pool.
• Tea Tree Spa.
• Fitness center.
• 10-minute walk to the center of Lijiang Ancient Town.
• Complimentary self-parking at G and LG parking areas at the hotel (subject to availability).InterContinental Superior Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 2 single beds. Please note: Bedding type is subject to hotel availability. Child pricing is based on sharing existing bed(s). An extra bed is available at an additional cost; contact Travel Support for availability and booking.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Luxury mattress with premium linens.
• Large bathroom with bathtub and separate rainforest shower.
• Coffee maker.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 2 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
InterContinental Lijiang Ancient Town Resort
276 Xianghe Road
Old Town District, Lijiang, Yunnan 674100, China
Pricing for children for this resort may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click BOOK IT
to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies
section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia.