Panorama Hotel Prague is set on the outskirts of downtown in the
hillside Pankrac district. Aptly named, the hotel boasts sweeping
cityscape views from its Top Deck spa, pool, gym and solarium. Nearby
attractions include 12th-century Church of St. Pankrac and historically
significant Vysehrad National Cultural Monument.
property, guests can easily walk to the Pankrac metro station on Line C,
heading north to Muzeum station. At this stop, walk to Wenceslas
Square, National Museum and Prague Opera House. Or, change to Line A
that goes north to Old Town and Charles Bridge and across the Vltava
River to Mala Strana and Hradcany.
Know before you go:
As you make plans for current and future travel, stay up to date on your resort’s COVID-19 protocols and other precautionary measures
• 1 restaurant and bar, and 1 cafe.
• Indoor pool on the hotel’s top floor.
• Spa, fitness center, whirlpool, sauna and solarium.
• Within walking distance of Arkrady Pankrac shopping center and Central Park Pankrac.
• Nearby Pankrac metro station on Line C.
• Self-parking: 520 Czech Republic korunas per car, per day. Deluxe Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 2 twin beds. Please note: Bedding type is subject to hotel availability. Child pricing is based on sharing existing or extra bed(s).
• Maximum occupancy 2 adults, or 2 adults and 1 child age 16 years or younger.
• Minimum occupancy 1 adult.
• Bathroom with shower and hairdryer.
• Work desk.
• Safe deposit box.
• Direct dial telephone.
• LCD television with satellite channels and pay TV functions.
• Coffee- and tea-making facilities.
• Minibar (consumption at an additional cost).
• Complimentary unlimited use of PressReader.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi in your room and throughout the hotel.
Check-in: 2 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Panorama Hotel Prague
Prague 4 140 63, Czech Republic
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click SELECT
to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Terms and Conditions
section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia.